Wema Sepetu Introducing Her Grandmother [Photo]

Kama Wewe ni Mpenzi Wa Mastaa,Kuanzia Bongo Movie Hadi Bongo Fleva

Jiunge Sasa na Group la Whatsapp la Mastaa wa Bongo Pata Maelekezo Hapa ”Twinning with my love” Wema Sepetu Introducing Her Grandmother

She got it from her grandmother! Miss Tanzania 2006, bongo movie actress, Wema Sepetu introduce her grandmother on Instagram.

With the caption “Twinning with my love... Wat u see is wat u get... Gotta Love my Bibi...” Wema Sepetu posted this photo to her Instagram fans to see.

Wema Sepetu’S Grandmother


Here are some comments from her fans

"Shes beautiful. Shes probably thinking wow...what a gift to be loved by the ones who matter most...#pricelesslove"-aishamunay


"Yani amekufanana @wemasepetu ..kweli urembo upo in your family. .love you mingi mingi sweeeee...."-chiby_gal

"Man U are too damn cute like I wish I could hug u ryt naw or I wish u were my mother I love u soo much til my mam she is jealous of u she doesn't want us to cam to tanzania coz she thinks I Wil run away from her 🤣🤣🤣 but u knw i can't ryt 🤗 I love u like heaven @wemasepetu"-precious_layne_

"@precious_layne_ My mummy is Nyaturu from Singida, And my Daddy Sepetu was Nyamwezi from Tabora Skonge... But he grew up in Zanzibar...."-Wemasepetu


"There is beauty that never age. Beautiful soul. Bless her"- Nanamgimwa


"@jejeromy how low are you intending to stoop?????????you're so slow......so she shouldn't appreciate her grandma coz of a movie???????????????give us a break and please be humble"-lorraine4863 Je Unahitaji Mpenzi? Usijali, Basi Tukutane Hapa 18++

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
12

Tazama Video za Mastaa Bure Hapo Juu Muda wote Kwa Kubonya Kitufe

"Wema Sepetu Introducing Her Grandmother [Photo]"

Back To Top