Wema Sepetu’s Last Night Outfit Blackout Instagram-Photos

Kama Wewe ni Mpenzi Wa Mastaa,Kuanzia Bongo Movie Hadi Bongo Fleva

Jiunge Sasa na Group la Whatsapp la Mastaa wa Bongo Pata Maelekezo Hapa One again,

Wema Sepetu prove that she is hot and still a real DIVA in town Yes,

It was the last night.

Miss Tanzania( 2006),Bongo Movie actress, Wema Sepetu drop her new photos on instagram and wrote captions to appreciate her team.
Wema Sepetu Outfit

"Behold Yours Truly... Now I have been goin through my Comments, Nat 1 by 1 but most of them... I got lots of lovers but as we all know There is no Love without a lil Hate Innit...??? Now Lets Cut the story short, We ALL know Most Haters Have So Much Envy... I mean Even I wud wish To Be Me... So its okay to Hate... Its Actually Allowed.... Oh thank You Guys for the Love.... Especially Mr. IF... It soo happens to Be my Jam at the moment.... so lets get the Love Goin and the Hate Keep On, Keep Keepin On"-Wema Sepetu captioned

Wema Sepetu Outfit

Can I Be your Sunshine & Moonlight...? 🤔🤔🤔 Thank you Da Pendo for this amazing facebeat @laviemakeup ... @benardatilio you do a great job kwenye- Wema Sepetu

Wema Sepetu Outfit

I would soooo Like to Thank My Team.... You guys are The Bestest.... My stylist @noelgiotz, My makeup artist, dada angu kipenzi @laviemakeup , My designer @elisha.red.label , The Man behind the Camera @benardatilio .... You Guys Give me Life...-Wema Sepetu

Wema Sepetu Outfit

Wema Sepetu Outfit
If I tell you say I Love u... My body, My Body na yo own oo baby... Cant Be my Money now Can it... Na my body only....🙈🙈🙈 @elisha.red.label Wewe ni Kiboko yangu...-Wema Sepetu


Read More:Wema Sepetu Spotted with his BLACK MAN from Congo.....just see photos

Je Unahitaji Mpenzi? Usijali, Basi Tukutane Hapa 18++

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
12

Tazama Video za Mastaa Bure Hapo Juu Muda wote Kwa Kubonya Kitufe

"Wema Sepetu’s Last Night Outfit Blackout Instagram-Photos"

Back To Top