To day is Mama's Day...This is what Wema Wrote...

Kama Wewe ni Mpenzi Wa Mastaa,Kuanzia Bongo Movie Hadi Bongo Fleva

Jiunge Sasa na Group la Whatsapp la Mastaa wa Bongo Pata Maelekezo Hapa  

"Today Happens to be Mother's Day.... And Since my mummy is the world's best mother it happens to also be her Birthday... Now that is nat just a coincidence, that is a Blessing... I jus get speechless trying to find the right words to say to this woman ryt here... But all in all is I jus wanna let u know on this special day that you are my Rock, my only pillar, the love of my life, you are all I got... And I wish u many more years of Life... I dont know what id do without you... I love you like there is no tomorrow Mama... Mungu nilindie mama angu mimi.... Happy Birthday Beautiful... Happy Birthday my Love..." Je Unahitaji Mpenzi? Usijali, Basi Tukutane Hapa 18++

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
12

Tazama Video za Mastaa Bure Hapo Juu Muda wote Kwa Kubonya Kitufe

"To day is Mama's Day...This is what Wema Wrote..."

Back To Top