So sad!! You will never believe the pain NAZIZI is going through in her life

Kama Wewe ni Mpenzi Wa Mastaa,Kuanzia Bongo Movie Hadi Bongo Fleva

Jiunge Sasa na Group la Whatsapp la Mastaa wa Bongo Pata Maelekezo Hapa
 Although she has always portrayed how her life is a smooth one, it seems like there is more than meets the eyes in Nazizi’s life.

Nazizi posted on her IG account claiming that her life is full of sadness.

Here is what she wrote;

Different faces same seat...my life in a nutshell ...they call me sad eyes for a reason ..seen alot of pain , felt alot of pain but still breathing and even though one of the biggest challenges ever lies right in front of me I know I will conquer it #brokensouls 


Je Unahitaji Mpenzi? Usijali, Basi Tukutane Hapa 18++

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
12

Tazama Video za Mastaa Bure Hapo Juu Muda wote Kwa Kubonya Kitufe

"So sad!! You will never believe the pain NAZIZI is going through in her life"

Back To Top