Photo you missed when K-Lyinn got married

Kama Wewe ni Mpenzi Wa Mastaa,Kuanzia Bongo Movie Hadi Bongo Fleva

Jiunge Sasa na Group la Whatsapp la Mastaa wa Bongo Pata Maelekezo Hapa  "Today as I celebrate Mother's Day I have mixed emotions.As I continue to be extremely grateful for being blessed with my twins,my angels who are the reason I'm also a mother,I wish my mother was around so I could tell her how thankful I am for everything she did for me to become the mother I am today and to simply say that I love her!It is only after having children of my own that I've come to truly understand my mother.I wish all the mothers in the world a Happy Mother's Day,may we live to see our children become adults and to hold our grandchildren in our arms."-K-Lynn


Je Unahitaji Mpenzi? Usijali, Basi Tukutane Hapa 18++

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
12

Tazama Video za Mastaa Bure Hapo Juu Muda wote Kwa Kubonya Kitufe

"Photo you missed when K-Lyinn got married"

Back To Top