Wema Sepetu Again: Drops Sweet Photos for You

Kama Wewe ni Mpenzi Wa Mastaa,Kuanzia Bongo Movie Hadi Bongo Fleva

Jiunge Sasa na Group la Whatsapp la Mastaa wa Bongo Pata Maelekezo Hapa
"All Shades of Blue, I Rock... Nat wen @elisha.red.label Has anything to do with the Blue.... Which colour wud You guys want to see me in... It should be one that u never saw me in... My MUA @laviemakeup My Photographer @benardatilio My Designer @elisha.red.label .... load more comments"-Wema Sepetu

Wema Sepetu

 "It aint like I dont like using the Select Multiple effect... Its jus dat, There is jus something beautiful about posting each Picture with its own Caption.... Au nakosea @elisha.red.label ... This Picture ndo pale Mumumu alipokuwa anafoka... cc @elizabethmichaelofficial 😅😅😅"-Wema Sepetu

Wema Sepetu

Wema Sepetu

Wema Sepetu
Je Unahitaji Mpenzi? Usijali, Basi Tukutane Hapa 18++

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
12

Tazama Video za Mastaa Bure Hapo Juu Muda wote Kwa Kubonya Kitufe

"Wema Sepetu Again: Drops Sweet Photos for You"

Back To Top