Am Married With 3 Kids But I Love My N3ighbor's Son And I Want Him To Have S3x With Me But I Fear Approaching Him, What Should I Do?

Kama Wewe ni Mpenzi Wa Mastaa,Kuanzia Bongo Movie Hadi Bongo Fleva

Jiunge Sasa na Group la Whatsapp la Mastaa wa Bongo Pata Maelekezo Hapa I'm a 46 years lady, with 3 children.

My husband went to London Five year ago for business.

And I'm now lonely.

Now the problem is that, my neighbour's son aged 17 yrs always come to my house to watch movie everyday.

I really feel like having telling him.

But I fear to say it.

What can I do to make him know that I want to have sex with him.

Or should I wear mini-skirt that will make him attracted.

Surely, I really like him because he is very handsome and energetic boy.


Je Unahitaji Mpenzi? Usijali, Basi Tukutane Hapa 18++

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
12

Tazama Video za Mastaa Bure Hapo Juu Muda wote Kwa Kubonya Kitufe

"Am Married With 3 Kids But I Love My N3ighbor's Son And I Want Him To Have S3x With Me But I Fear Approaching Him, What Should I Do?"

Back To Top