Is Wema Sepetu a Wife material? Just see her new look

Kama Wewe ni Mpenzi Wa Mastaa,Kuanzia Bongo Movie Hadi Bongo Fleva

Jiunge Sasa na Group la Whatsapp la Mastaa wa Bongo Pata Maelekezo Hapa This is Wema Sepetu, Bongo Movie Actres, Diamond Platnumz’s girlfriend in Hijab.

Do you think she is now matured enough to be called a WIFE.

Wema Sepetu in Hijab
Wema Sepetu in Hijab

By Marwa Balkar "Hijab as a verb is the action of modesty in all aspects of my being. My style, my behavior, and the internal and external reflection of myself. It is viewed as oppressive, but there is nothing more liberating than hijab. It is a signature of self respect. It speaks to the people around me that you have no choice but to learn to appreciate WHO I am as a person, to learn my characteristics, morals, and values." Je Unahitaji Mpenzi? Usijali, Basi Tukutane Hapa 18++

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
12

Tazama Video za Mastaa Bure Hapo Juu Muda wote Kwa Kubonya Kitufe

"Is Wema Sepetu a Wife material? Just see her new look"

Back To Top